Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes - My Winner

Its all any one will be talking about today, so I won't publicly gush over all of the amazingly beautiful gowns that made me so happy last night. I will speak to one.

My favorite, straight from the Christian Dior Couture Fall 2012 collection, worn by Best Actress Jennifer Lawrence. I don't care what movie she was in, and I probably won't see it; she will always be Katniss Everdeen in my eyes. The girl must have gone on that "don't eat anything, and when you feel like you're about to pass out, eat a cube of cheese" diet, because her waist looked perfectly tiny.

This dress does everything a dress should do. It compliments hips, flatters a waist, and shows just enough skin to make it more classy than sexy. Even the fact that Mr. Husband told me it made her up-tops look like cones, made me even more happy with the dress (most straight men don't fully understand artful fashion). It was like time machine travel back to a more glam-glam Hollywood. L.O.V.E. So happy!

photo courtesy of stylefrizz



No comments:

Post a Comment